Thursday, May 8, 2014

REFERRALS!!

Hello my lovey loves!!

I am so blessed to be able to get pursue my dream which is, obviously, photography ;)
I have loved it so far and am so pleased with the response I've gotten and the amount of pictures I've been able to take. For that I want to give back! I am offering a

 
$25 Visa Gift Card
and FREE Mini-Session
 
for referrals! If you refer someone and they follow through with a shoot then I will give you a $25 giftcard! I will be offering this awesome deal until the end of this month! Make sure that you have them tell me who referred them so that I can contact you with your reward! You can find my contact information on the link off to the side. I look forward to hearing from your referrals and working with them and you!
 
 
Thank you!
Breanna Reynolds Photography
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment